FREE HELP: Check out this list of RESOURCES...
Where to go for HELP...
- Autozone has lend-a-tool service, lends out repair booklets, and has free testing http://www.autozone.com/
- Free car for working families http://www.workingcarsforworkingfamilies.org/
- Free Charity Cars - http://www.freecharitycars.org/ If you will, please put down that MissDebbie referred you. Thanks!
- Free GAS!http://www.freegasusa.org/
- http://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/foodbanks/index.html - usually can find a place that gives out food on a monthly basis to those who qualify.
- Go to the "Free" section on Craigslist http://www.craigslist.org/ You may find the furniture, clothing, washer/dryer, and other things you may need.
- Freecycle Network(TM) - http://www.freecycle.org/ Look for your local group. It's about GIVING & RECEIVING items to keep them out of the landfills. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm a moderator & co-owner at my local group and would be
- FreeNapkin system is very easy to use. Simply claim items you want and then provide a positive feedback once you receive the item. http://www.freenapkin.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl
- One Hand Helping Another… 2 Hands http://www.2hands.org/index.html
- Florida Summer Food Program for school age children http://www.fldoe.org/FNM/summerfood/
- http://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/ - has link to food
- http://www.pparx.org/ - Prescription assistance
- http://www.grantedwish.org/index.cfm - tell your story and someone may help.
- Ask for assistance with auto repair, medical, and more...Microgving: http://www.microgiving.com/
- http://www.wishuponahero.com/ - Try to keep it under $100
- Community Action Agencies can help with heating and cooling bills. This link will take you directly to the search box to find one in your area: http://www.communityactionpartnership.com/index.php?option=com_spreadsheets&view=search&spreadsheet=cap&Itemid=188
- Find out what government programs you may be eligible for http://www.benefits.gov/
- http://www.modestneeds.org/ - Rent, Deposit, Mortgage Payment, Electric, Medical, & more
- http://www.svdpusa.org/Contact.aspx - Rent, Deposit, Mortgage Payment, Electric, Medical, & more
NOTE: If you've tried any of these, please post a comment and tell how about it, thanks!
Post a Comment